Unclaimed Money
Home Search Help
search :
buy a search
FREE QuickScan
return to search

help :
how it works
the rules
how to claim
contact us

referral commission:
why a RC Program
how RCP works
member Login

How to Claim

Once you have searched the database you will, hopefully, have identified money which you believe is due to you or your family.

Click on the surname you have identified and the data base will reveal where the money is being held including, under the heading documentation, the Master of the Supreme Court's office where the money is being held. Print out the page for reference purposes.

The claim documentation differs considerably based on the type of claim and the fastest way to deal with the claim is to telephone the Master's Office concerned at the telephone number set out below and ask for the unclaimed money section. They will advise you of the procedure to follow and will send you the necessary documentation.

At the same time time you should obviously check that these funds are still unclaimed. The court may require you to make this request in writing. You also need to be aware that you could be committing and offence if you lay claim to funds when you are aware that there are other persons who have a stronger claim than yourself.

Natal Provincial Division 033 3420591
Transvaal Provincial Division 012 3397700
Orange Free State Provincial Division 051 4482128
Eastern Cape Division 0466 222247
Northern Cape Division 053 8311942
Cape of Good Hope Provincial Division 021 4108300
Windhoek (Namibia) 0926461 2921111
Umtata 047 5323716

Copyright 2002   Blue Chameleon Investments No.30 cc   CK2000/022876
website by